BottledWaterBottledWater

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers

Meh....

I enjoyed all the parody rangers so far, but this was just a tad bit to stupid even for my taste... yea...

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

A nice fun little animation

i enjoyed this, i hope to see a sequel soon

Evangelion: CGD Footage Evangelion: CGD Footage

It's Sad

It's sad that such a 'could be amazing' project has to go to waste, i was a big fan of eva and i agree that it was a revolutionary anime. im sure that if you could have gotten a team together for it youd have yourself an amazing 'series'. I personally would volunteer, but i have to artistic talent to give, nor am i well connected. i would love to see this project become a reality, but from the looks of things it looks like it's going to fade away.
i hope you're able to find the artists you need, cause id love to see this happen :)

GemCraft 0 GemCraft 0

Enjoyable

A great time waster.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

*gives thumbs up*

A suitable end for a great series.

Turret Defense 3D Turret Defense 3D

Great Game

It was a fun challenging game. Even though it technically wasnt what i would consider to be 3D it was still better graphics than most tower defenses. The 2 base aspect was rather dull, every time there was a second base, i just set up the first one with lots of artillery, and left the second one alone( thats a tip for some of you). It would have been nice if you could just leave the second base on like auto pilot. But overall i liked the game quite a bit.
Great time waster :D

[AriA] Aspiration {WIP} [AriA] Aspiration {WIP}

Great

has a great flowing sound to it, not really much to change, other than the 9 second pause at the end lol
but anyways great job

IndieDance responds:

lol, i don't know why that's there....
hm, w\e too lazy to figure it out xD. i think i'll just leave it ^^

anyway, thanks =]

Tetrisognosis [HeadBang87] Tetrisognosis [HeadBang87]

Tetrisy

Has a great sound to it
guitar kinda cuts off when you go to the mellow part, but it still sounds pretty smooth, keep it up

PENTAhazardous responds:

Yeap, you're so right... same thing happens in the last part of the song.
First the 2 guitars start and, when the bass comes in, kinda cuts off a bit from the guitars. It's a mixing problem if you know what to change please do tell. I should be able to correct this with the plugins I'm using (the Fruity Compressor and the Kjaerhus Classic Master Limiter). Thanks for reviewing.

+++Emergency+++ +++Emergency+++

</thumbs up>

Has a cool beat/groove to it
kinda drops off at 1:13-1:15 and its just a tad bit choppy, but other than that nice job

StuDo responds:

TOTALLY AGREE, I GOT LAZY ON THAT BIT, BUT I WILL FINISH IT OFF SOON! THX FOR THE COMMENT, NICE TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE IT!

Team Fortress 2 Red Pixel Team Fortress 2 Red Pixel

Looks great

Just for the record, anyone who wants a 2D TF2, it's called Gang Garrison, pretty much the same thing, just 2D and pixeled.